reset questions!

Hello! I have a few questions and I'm hoping someone can answer them for me.

I'm on day two of my reset and I feel so full and I just woke up. I'm doing the reset slowly though. I'm use to eating no more then 1000 calories a day and I lost 45 pounds doing that but it's not healthy! So I decided to do a reset and start living life again!! I'm extremely nervous because the thought of gaining weight is killing me because I now weigh what I want to weigh. Also I'm getting married in a year and already have my dress so the thought of messing this all up and not fitting into my dress really scares me.... I'm going to get the vitamins they say to get when you're in reset to hopfully make me feel better. So my question is since I'm only moving up 200 calories every week starting with 1400 this week till I hit TDEE what should I set my protien, fat, and carbs to? Yes I have gone on the website and found out my TDEE. So should I leave it at the auto or set it 40/30/30 like they say on em2wl website? Once I hit TDEE how long should I stay there? Since I'm moving up slowly I was thinking once I get to TDEE I'd stay there for two weeks then if I don't feel full anymore then I do my cut. Does this sound right? Also if anyone has any foods they had while doing the reset please write them here because I'm having a hard time finding the calories but still making sure I'm not over on total fats. Then fianlly is there anyone who was like me (already at there goal weigh but ate 1000 calories or less) and decided to do a reset and didn't gain crazy amount of weight?

I WILL do this I keep telling myself but these questions are all I think about.

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Hi and Welcome!

Great, that you decided to do it the healthy way.
    How you get to TDEE is entirely up to you. I think it would take off some of the mental game to just jump to TDEE and go from there. This is how I did it. But as I said, it will work either way. Just takes longer to get there.

The reset should be done for 6-8 weeks. Meaning to eat at TDEE for this amount of time. Your body needs to learn to trust you again. Try to be consistent in your calorie intake, and if you feel you can't eat your calories make shakes. Eat calorie dense food. Incorporate nuts, full fat versions of milk, yoghurt etc.

The macros should be set to 40/30/30-that's right. Have an eye on your protein intake first. If you hit the protein levels, the other macros will usually sort themselves out :)

If you need help-we are here :)