W8 Again

Options
wfnugent
wfnugent Posts: 30 Member
I tried doing week 8 while on vacation last week. The exercise and the diet went off the tracks despite reasonable efforts to maintain if not improve. for C25k, did eh day one, kicked butt day 2 and day 3 was a disaster. Have decided to redo week 8 in its entirety.

Felt good this morning for day 1 again and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Replies

• sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I am also going to be on vacation during Week 8 - not sure that I'll get it done either... I might be a repeater too!
  • wfnugent
    wfnugent Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did run while I was away but it was near the beach and it was really hot and really windy. Not inspiring at all.

When I got back this week it has been OK. Monday was a cruise through the time although I needed to go at a lower speed. Ran some on Tuesday at varying speeds along with other exercise and stretching. Yesterday was the full 2.75 miles at full speed nearly the whole time. I was pleased how much endurance I retained.

Keep working and keep running! or as my wife tells me as I leave the house each day "Run Forrest, Run!"