On My Way!!!

I've lost 4lbs. I did not weigh-in today! 6 more pounds to go!!!! Who's with me!!!

Replies

• ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    That's awesome! Congrats! I have lost 2 so far :)
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    That rocks!! I've only lost half a pound, but it should be one full pound by Wed. Better than gaining one. lool
  • Jane0322
    Jane0322 Posts: 27 Member
    I held my ground so far this week, I'm hoping to see something off by Wednesday. I just hope when I go to the hand surgeon tomorrow he doesn't put my trigger thumb in a splint and tell me I can't do my swimming which is the exercise I like the best. By the way I hope you all are taking your measurments ever so often. Cause even though I've only lost 5 pounds since I started last week I also lost a total of 4.5 inches all over my body. It feels good to be shrinking as long as I don't lose any more height, Im only 4'10 " as it is. LOL

Keep up the good work ya'll :bigsmile:
  • Jane0322
    Jane0322 Posts: 27 Member
    Just wanted to up date everyone. The Dr. gave me a cortisone shot in my Trigger Thumb. It's still a little numb. I'm hoping this will stop the inflammation and the pain so I won't need to have surgery to fix it. He said I shouldn't wear the splint I need to keep moving it so it doesn't stiffen up, and he said this has nothing to do with my arthritis. He said I either injured it somehow or it is one of those things that just happens for no reason sometimes. My husband said it's to much time moving the computer mouse around and not enough time in bed with him. He was only kidding when he said that, I think. :blushing: And Thumbs UP!!! I can still go swimming.
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    @Jane0322 - your husband is cute and sounds like he loves you very much

Congrats on the news that you can still swim! I know I was not happy when I went away for the weekend and my favorite, the exercise bike, was not working in their gym. I used the treadmill but cannot get as much benefit out of it because it makes my back hurt after a while. I completely understand where you are coming from :smile: