UPDATE: Second date!

Options
124»

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    So you all know the guy who I went on a date with about 3 weeks ago, who I was super frustrated with because he wasn't asking me out again, well a couple nights ago he said we should hang out again! So, we are getting together August 17th. I know, its far away but I'm going out of town this week.

Coincidentally, the day he asked me out again was the same day his family left town, which tells me he really was just busy with family stuff and I was being far too paranoid. haha

I'm glad we are going out again because we have a lot in common and I find talking to him very easy and he doesn't make me nervous (which is no easy task because MOST guys make me nervous).

Anyway, we aren't exactly sure what to do on our date yet. It's on a Friday. Our last date was an afternoon movie and an early dinner during a weekday. So I think it would be cool to have an evening date since this is on the weekend and all. Any suggestions? Or should I let him be the one to plan everything since he asked?
    This all sounds good to me. I'l let him plan things since he asked you out. You never know - he might already have something in mind. If you talk to him in the meantime, he might as you what you'd like to do. That might be a better time to worry about suggestions. I think the lag time doesn't mean anything if he did have family visiting and then you are going to be away, so this could be really promising.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    We had a really good talk tonight. We flirted a lot and he is definitely attracted and interested.

He also let me know his intentions. He told me he spent 4 years in an all boys school so he's just ready to be in a relationship. He also said he wanted to date a lot of people before finding the right one, which I agree with. I said I too wanted a relationship, just nothing serious and I asked what qualities he was looking for and he said smart, sweet, down to earth, but with a bit of a wild side and I think I fit those categories well. I said I wasn't sure what exactly I was looking for but I knew I wanted some with similar interests and values and just someone who is fun to be around. I think he fits that well.

We both kind of agreed to get to know each other better before jumping into anything. It feels good knowing we are on the same page and we are being honest with one another.

I think at this point of my life I just want someone to go places with and makeout with. haha Nothing serious or committed. I'm new at dating and so is he.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    yeah, what you on about P? Stop amusing yourself on here and go *kitten*, or something!! :laugh: :noway: :wink: :flowerforyou:

It's mental *kitten*.

--P