Tell me what ya think! kinda embarassing...

Options
Fitwam
Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
Well, I was all juiced up to start the JM Body Revolution yesterday. Didn't think I would be able to do the full kickstart program with the cardio in a.m. and workout at night...but still was going to try to double up in the evenings. Been stalking all of your progresses and decided...I am going to just find a way to do this!!

I have had the program for awhile, and shelved it after a bad case of plantar fascitiis flared up. (still sleeping in a boot and cannot run which really really bums me).

Well...I couldn't find the daggum PHASE ONE sleeve last night. Had the cardio out (my daughter and I have been sparodically doing that)....but no PHASE ONE sleeve. I looked in all of my hiding places too. I know it is in the house somewhere.

So not wanting to sound too much like "the dog ate my homework" here...I just decided..I would pull JM's ripped in 30 and day that for the PHASE ONE portion...and keep looking. My daughter and I did Ripped WO 1 and Cardio 1 last night.

What do y'all think? Any JM fans out there think I will still be on the right track if I use the Ripped in 30 as my PHASE ONE, first month?

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I think you'd be totally fine doing that. I found the first month laid a "base" for the harder stuff to come, and many of the exercises were similar (push ups, planks etc). Don't let this this put a wrench in it! Good luck, hope you find it lol.....
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the reply! ha ha...
    That is what I was kinda thinking...it would be a good base for PHASE two! I am sure at some point I will show up! (probably when I am on PHASE 3 of th e program!) UGH