Took a diet break

chicbuc
chicbuc Posts: 578 Member
I did not lose on the 2 week break. I did maintain. I barely exercised. I went back down to cut on Sunday. I was going to avoid the scale for awhile because I kind of went overboard on the break and really binged a couple of days. I stepped on the scale today anyway, and I'm down 3-4 pounds. WTF?

Replies

• bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    I had the same experience after a 1 week break. I was down 4lbs.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    When u say break,,, do you mean eat what ever you want? I was soooo close to giving up over the weekend, and had a day and a half of moderate junk eating. Didn't weigh myself today bc I figured I'd gained, maybe I should've. Anyways, I'm back on the wagon. What do you consider a "diet break" ????
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    possibly the not exercising much has something to do with it (non-water retention)?
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 578 Member
    When u say break,,, do you mean eat what ever you want? I was soooo close to giving up over the weekend, and had a day and a half of moderate junk eating. Didn't weigh myself today bc I figured I'd gained, maybe I should've. Anyways, I'm back on the wagon. What do you consider a "diet break" ????

Some days, yes. I had a couple of 3000 calorie days thrown in there...lol.

I think I found it the few pounds I thought I lost, though. I was back up today. Still haven't gained any. I still need to get back to lifting, too. I've been lazy lateley!!