Day 2!

Day 2, how is everyone feeling? I am super sore in my arms and shoulders, but I guess that means it is working!

Replies

• PaulaAW
    PaulaAW Posts: 27 Member
    Feeling exactly the same! Did day 2 this morning and my arms and shoulders are feeling like jelly. I did think the weights I have were not heavy enough but I now know they are ok. What weights are you guys using? Mine are 1 kg (2.2lb)
  • Fortunecat1
    Fortunecat1 Posts: 62 Member
    Day 2 done here as well! Definitely harder than the first day. My arms are a little sore and my upper thighs (not sure why?).

I'm using 3 lb weights. For that final set, it got really tough to keep lifting them.

All I can say is, thank goodness it's done!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Holy crap! Harder than yesterday? I haven't done today yet. Now I'm scared. I'd say that I'm not really feeling soreness in my arms or my back, but more in my thighs and stomach. I was having some serious trouble doing the push ups though. Even doing modified push ups are hard for me. They're decent the first 2 or 3 times, and then I just can't go down very far. I had to quit with the push ups last night.

I'm using 2lb weights.
  • mkenz1
    mkenz1 Posts: 20
    Is anyone combining this workout with other activities, drinks or anything? if so, please share! I'm trying to be more fit for my vacation to hawaii and would love some advice on getting an extra boost!

My butt and back hurt the most for sure. I didn't use weights yesterday because my arms were killing me enough, but i think I'll pick up pair of 3 pounders for today's session!
  • I am ready! I plan to do Day 2 of this tonight after I put my kiddo to bed. Feeling great after yesterday's workout though :) Day one was tough and I was dying and dripping sweat by the end.

You might think this is funny (i certainly did!) but I don't own weights and so I used full jars of jam - about 1.5 lbs each. LOL. I think I'll need to buy weights real soon!
  • Defintiely sore today, but not as bad as if I used weights. I have some in the garage that I need to bust out, but I remembered from the last time I did this DVD that I couldn't move for 3 days after Day 1. I think I'll start the weights on Day 3, maybe? Going to do Day 2 tonight, so I'll let you know how I feel in the morning!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Day 2 is done, dude! It hurts to walk now. I thought this would be a good strength builder to incorporate with other exercises, but obviously I underestimated this workout.
  • mkenz1
    mkenz1 Posts: 20
    Well I made it through day 2! but wow Jillian "kicked my *kitten*.. literally." I didnt have any weights either so i went out and bought 3lb weights today.. wow it was so much harder but it feels great to push myself! Good luck to all!
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Am I too late to join in? I started today!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Am I too late to join in? I started today!

I just started today too, but this was the only group I could find that was near todays date.

Good luck!
  • I am ready! I plan to do Day 2 of this tonight after I put my kiddo to bed. Feeling great after yesterday's workout though :) Day one was tough and I was dying and dripping sweat by the end.

You might think this is funny (i certainly did!) but I don't own weights and so I used full jars of jam - about 1.5 lbs each. LOL. I think I'll need to buy weights real soon!

Well - Day 2 was DEFINITELY harder than day one. I woke up this morning and my shoulders were sooooooooo soooooooore. I used full water bottles last night instead of jars :)
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Just done day 2. I did it with cans of tomatoes yesterday but today I did it with 1kg hand weights and it was harder. I recommend doing a little bit of yoga stretches after as that has really eased the soreness / stiffness that I had last night. I can still really feel my shoulders, thighs etc especially when I'm going upstairs.