How to install ticker?

How in the world do I install the EM2WL ticker?

Replies

• stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Bump 'cause I want it to. :smile:
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    I copied this from a previous post from Lucia:

Hey guys, a few people have asked about the EM2WL ticker that you've seen around lately.

So....yours for the taking:
    http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/wannabevirtuous/mfptickergreyscale.png

Originally, we invited all of our moderators to add the EM2WL pic to their ticker in order to identify them as mods, as we have no other way of identifying them. And because we have SO many members, when we as admin or mods see another mods ticker, it signifies that someone has made sure to answer the question and we can turn our attention to make sure that as many other questions as possible get answered. This doesn't mean that we can't all respond to the same question, but it helps us to cover as much ground as possible.

You will notice that the pic above is grey. The red will still be reserved for the mods, so that we can continue to make sure that we are as responding to as many people as possible, but having the greyscale option will still identify us all as one big happy fam

We look forward to seeing the EM2WL fam representin'

Kiki

Hi there,

If you are having difficulties, make sure you try opening the link in a browser window and when it opens, right click and do a save as. When you save it on your computer, you will then be able to upload it.

Hope this helps!

Lucia
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Oh wow! Thanks! Got this installed in no time!