Disappointed with myself. Need help

Hey all,

I have been away from MFP and EM2WL for a while I guess, probably a full couple of weeks without counting calories (I.e. eating too much, and eating non-clean) but perhaps up to a month of not logging properly, and now i''m not sure what to do?

Do I just get my TDEE - 15% cut value and start back on that or is there some other process I should go through first? I assume I was eating over TDEE over this period (in fact I'm pretty certain) so I think I now don't need to reset from this shocking month?

I am determined to stick to this better this time but would love more EM2WL friends to check up on me. At the moment I have one great friend on here that always looks out for me, but I need people to bug me when I don't log (I, of course, will repay the favour if that is what you need too).

Steph x

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Hello!
    I would suggest just going to cut for a few weeks. If you don't have a drop in inches or weight in that time, then do TDEE for a week and then cut again.
    If you need more EM2WL friends, you can add me if you like, but please know I like and enjoy daily treats but stay in my cut range!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Daily treats are NECESSARY, depriving myself was how I ended up on the VLCD/ binge process in the first place :(

Thanks for your advice I will definitely take some new measurements so I can keep track and give cut another go. These days I am kind of scared by the scale so I'm not sure about keeping track weight wise, but I will definitely check up on my physical inches
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    I'm with you, treats are necessary!!