Shaun T's Bellybutton Obsession

Options
kls13la
kls13la Posts: 377 Member
I have to admit I'm getting a little creeped out by Shaun T's obsession with sticking his finger in people's belly buttons! He does this all the time, particularly to poor Ariel.

The best part of Max Interval Circuit is....no Tania! For some reason I am finding her facial expressions and "Woo Hoo"ing really irritating.

Month 2 is getting better, though. I liked Max Interval Circuit much more the second time through, and Max Interval Plyo is getting better also. I did not like Max Recovery nearly as much as Cardio Recovery from Month 1.

Replies

• trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start month 2. Tania/Tonya/Tonia (what is the correct spelling? I have no clue!) annoys the crap out of me. so I'm looking forward to seeing her less. I especially loathe her during the fit test when she looks all smug when Shaun T asks her how she did. Apparently she's his BFF in real life, and I'm sure she's a wonderful person, blah blah blah, but she AGGRAVATES me.
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The best part of Max Interval Circuit is....no Tania! For some reason I am finding her facial expressions and "Woo Hoo"ing really irritating.

I soooo agree with this. Every time I do the video, I like it more just for this reason!