Pictures

Options
morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
I bought a new shirt from VS that is a little tight. I tried it on and decided to take a picture of me at the beginning of the 90 days and then again in the same shirt at the end of 90 days. Anyone else want to do it??

Replies

• audreygumm
    Options
    That's funny cause I bought a dress that is 10 sizes to small that was stretchy. I put it on and took a picture.....OMG..ugh!!! Don't feel comfy putting the picture up right now....maybe after I've lost the weight. For right now it'll be my own little motivator.
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    I will do my jeans from wedding day. They fit, but are tight. I want those suckers back on, and then I will be happy with my size (still want smaller though). I don't think I was fat at my wedding!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll pick out an outfit tonight and take a pic and then again at the end... will post at the end when I actually can feel better about the difference :)
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Oh yeah I am going to post the before and after picture at the end!
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    It will be nice to look at a before and after picture of my back too. Pesky back fat.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Please note - the visible tattoo was picked out by KendyDawn around 2003...something like that?? After Morgan was born, right?
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    Yeah, it was after Morgan. Your shoulder one was too! And I gave you the idea of Morgan's baby foot, and I think you added more detail? I still need to pick out my next tattoo. That will be my reward once I hit the 30 or 40 lb mark....haven't decided yet!

Weren't we out for your birthday, or doing something, and we ran to my mom's and dropped Morgan in her lap and ran?!
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Maybe my 22nd birthday. I turned 21 right after she was born, so it was probably my 22nd!! I would like another one too.
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    I sent you an email. I'm torn on what to get. Quote, star design, or something with the kids names?
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    I will also take a pic in something! Not sure what though. I can't wait to see everyones pics at the end!