fit_gma
fit_gma Posts: 1 Member
Hi. I'm happy to be here. MFP looks like a great weight loss tool. I've been a dieter since 1971, when I had my first child. Two years ago, I lost 74 lbs on the hCG diet (under a physician's care). I have since regained 20 lbs and want to lose at least 15 through a healtful diet and exercise. I'm excited to start! :smile:

Replies

• kenna44cat
    kenna44cat Posts: 105 Member
    Welcome to you, fit gma, and you might very well find this is the place to lose those 20 pounds. I discovered MFP when my fitness trainer at the gym recommended it. Be great to get to know you. Feel free to add me as a "friend" if you like. :happy: I had my first child at the age of 17 in 1962, then my great son was born in 1968 and my daughter in 1970. It was my daughter's birthday yesterday. You look very young. Congratulations on making this decision.
  • Welcome fit gma. Hope you like this website. I have been a member since December but was not active until June of this year. I was a weight watcher member for many years, even became a lifetime member, after losing 35 pounds and getting to my goal weight. But I gained 20 of that back as well and my goal is to learn to eat healthier, moderate exercise, and lose the remaining 15 pounds. Enjoy and I always need and want new friends.