New to My Fitness Pal

Options
2»

Replies

• carol162m
    carol162m Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but have been dieting since Mid May- have lost as of last Sunday 26.6#. I work out at Planet Fitness 3 to 4 days per week. I have 2 other friends along with me who are dieting and working out at PF. I also walk with my three dogs 7 days per week about a mile or so per day.:wink:
  • designsbytj6145
    Options
    I am not sure how to blog. I am having a hard time losing weight I go up and down --but I do all the right things most of the time.
  • Hamey197
    Options
    After reading all the "65 and Over and Lovin It" posts, I can definitely see that this group is for me! I enjoyed the advice, encouragement, and testaments that several of you have shared with the rest of the group. Furthermore, I can sense that this group has a "great sense of humor" and is committed to helping each other (and everyone here). Keep up the good work and please continue sharing; I truly enjoy learning about your weight loss strategies, management, and techniques. With my Fitbit in my pocket (and my Aria scales beneath my feet), I'm ready to join you in our challenge to lose weight (and get healthier). I'm turning 66 in November and have several health related problems like so many of you. Attitude is EVERYTHING, right??!! We CAN do it! : )
  • 60sgirl1
    Options
    I too am new to Fitness pal. I am turning 67 in 6 weeks and with the help of my two daughters who also belong to MFP I am trying to lose a total of 20 pounds. My knees give me trouble and I assume losing some weight will help. I have my daughters cheering me on but it's nice to connect with people my age. We have different issues as we get older so sharing along the way will be nice.
  • mrsbee48
    mrsbee48 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself yesterday and weighed 237 pounds and I have made a goal to lose a pound a week as I want to lose 10 pounds by May. So I'd love to join this journey with you. Do you want to add me in your friends? I'd love that.
  • sheaus
    sheaus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been dieting for one year tomorrow and it is very slowly coming off. I've lost 46 lbs which is amazing because I haven't done any exercise at all due to bad knees. I started at 260 and weighed 214 this morning. Still have a long way to go but I'm not giving up. I'm really feeling better. It's so nce to ind this message board with other people my age. I sure don't seem to fit in with the younguns and their weight training and Zumba classes. :) It will be nice to talk to other Grandmas and Grandpas gong through the same thing!