What do I enter clx as for my workout?

Options
Hello, I am on day 3 of chalean extreme, do I add this as circuit training or strength training ? Thanks everyone.

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I wore a heart rate monitor for my calorie burn and entered the totals under Cardio even if it wasn't. I had to create my own Workout to do this and I used Burn Circuit 1 (or 2 or 3) and the additional workouts I listed the same.

However, for p90x I am doing the entire workout instead of listing say "Abs" and then "X Workout." I just use Abs + Workout (naming them).

CHX is strength training, but you would have to enter each activity separately and that would take forever!
  • beccasgarden
    Options
    Thank you, I got a calorie watch :) I wore it while doing the burn circuit, if correct it said I burnt 700 calories !!!:smile:
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Thank you, I got a calorie watch :) I wore it while doing the burn circuit, if correct it said I burnt 700 calories !!!:smile:

I don't think that is even possible. You burn a lot less calories doing strength training then cardio. The most I have ever burned doing Burn circuit was 400 calories using a strap and watch HRM.
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The watch HRM's are not that accurate. Chest strap ones are the best.