Moderate vs strenuous activity?

I can't decide if I should up my activity from moderate to strenuous. I feel like I'm not as strong as I was (when lifting). That's got me wondering if I should be eating more or not? Can anyone give me real examples of strenuous activity? Thanks guys!

Replies

• LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    The one thing I can tell you is that with EM2WL it's definitely better to overestimate rather than underestimate.

I do NROLFW x 3 times per week & 1 x bikram yoga and sit at a desk all day, and I calculate at moderate and definitely lose.

If you're doing much more than that, and especially if you're lacking energy during workouts, you probably need more fuel.

Are you getting hungry?
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    I work at a desk job. I take mass transportation to work which requires some stairs and walking a few blocks (or running if I'm late!). I lift heavy and do HIIT cardio 3x/week, jog/walk/sprint 3 miles using zombies! run app 2x/week and play volleyball 1x/wk. I put myself at strenous. Even if I miss a run, don't do HIIT, or play volleyball.
  • The one thing I can tell you is that with EM2WL it's definitely better to overestimate rather than underestimate.

I do NROLFW x 3 times per week & 1 x bikram yoga and sit at a desk all day, and I calculate at moderate and definitely lose.

If you're doing much more than that, and especially if you're lacking energy during workouts, you probably need more fuel.

Are you getting hungry?

No, nothing too crazy. Most feeling puny. I get a ton of protein but am thinking my higher calorie burns are causing more of a deficit than I need.