Be my rabbit!!!

At the begining of every school year I tell my daughter to either be a rabbit or find a rabbit and catch it. What that means is in all of her classes she either needs to be the smartest in the class or find the smartest kid and keep up with them.
So I've decided to try to find my rabbit in lifting. Im fairly a beginner and really havent been doing a great job at keep track of what I lift (gotta do better).
Tell me what you lift in all exercises, how many reps, and how often.
I am currently doing Cathe's Muscle Max so Ill use that as my base workout but try to move up on the weights to CATCH MY RABBIT.
Working out at home alone really make me not push as hard sometimes. Although I do the workouts I feel I lack courage to increase my weights and then Im not consistant everytime I lift. i.e. sometimes Ill use #10 for chest fles then sometime Ill use #15.
BE MY RABBIT!!!!

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Hoppity-hop! :wink:

This is the workout I am doing twice per week starting this coming Monday. I have had a two-week hiatus due to work stress. All exercises are as many reps as I can (usually b/w 6 and 8 - if more, I'll move up in weight) and 3 sets.

Squat: 115
    Deadlift: 105
    Bench: 45
    Seated row (machine): 80
    Curls: 20
    Upright rows: 40
    Seated press-downs (machine): 70
    Seated shoulder press (machine): 40
    Flys (machine): 60
    Seated pull-downs (machine): 70
    Single-leg curls (machine): 30
    Crunches (machine): 70
    Tricep extensions (machine): 60
    Side-bends: 20
    Hip adductor (machine): 110
    Hip abductor (machine): 110
    HIIT on elliptical or other similar machine: 20 minutes

Once per week I will do a strength/cardio circuit similar to the one they have at curves. It hits all the major muscle groups, I lift as heavy as I can and between machines I use a step to keep my heart rate up.

Good luck to you!!!! Push it!! :drinker:
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    At the begining of every school year I tell my daughter to either be a rabbit or find a rabbit and catch it. What that means is in all of her classes she either needs to be the smartest in the class or find the smartest kid and keep up with them.
    So I've decided to try to find my rabbit in lifting. Im fairly a beginner and really havent been doing a great job at keep track of what I lift (gotta do better).
    Tell me what you lift in all exercises, how many reps, and how often.
    I am currently doing Cathe's Muscle Max so Ill use that as my base workout but try to move up on the weights to CATCH MY RABBIT.
    Working out at home alone really make me not push as hard sometimes. Although I do the workouts I feel I lack courage to increase my weights and then Im not consistant everytime I lift. i.e. sometimes Ill use #10 for chest fles then sometime Ill use #15.
    BE MY RABBIT!!!!

You are so cute! Haha

I've started NROLFW and without going into the details, I've made a deal with myself to up my weights every single workout. This means that I absolutely have to keep track of what I'm doing. This really works for me, and it ensures I'm getting the most out of my workouts as it forces me to get stronger and stops my mind from thinking "can you really do this?". Instead I think, "you made a deal with yourself, so it's happening whether you like it or not!" Lol