Jillian is a tough b****

Options
I have got to say that Jillian Michaels is TOUGH! She works you out. I will have to say though I wish the video was setup a little different. I wish it would have women on there that are going through what we are going through with the weight issues. Those women on there are skinny and fit. It would be nice to have it setup to have other women that are you know about our sizes and show their progress through the whole thing. I think that would make me feel better about everything. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I agree 100%! That is why I prefer tae bo, he always has normal looking people on there, all in idfferent points in their journey and I think Billy Blanks is way better at motivation than Jillian.
  • Tiffani1985
    Options
    I have tae bo videos to I may try some of them mixed with Jillian they both can kick my *kitten*!
  • Sassybecky
    Options
    I like seeing the super fit women in Jillian's video. They are still sweating and struggling with some of the moves so it makes me feel a little better since I am sweating (a lot) too. Also I think they are inspirational. I would love to look like either of them!!