New 2 The Group

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Hey everyone!

Im new to the group just wanted to introduce myself, my names Colleen im 26 and almost 20lbs lost since I started my weight loss... Im soo happy I found this group because its great to have other women to talk to about similar things... =D Plus I just got Turbo Jam! Has anyone done it? Id love some Pointers?

Coll

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM IS EXCELLENT! Im so glad you have that, would love to hear how it works out for you!!! Welcome to the group!!!
  • Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, too. Just joined MFP about 4 weeks ago and I love it. Women just like me, working hard, inspiring each other to live healthier lives. I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I really like it. I'm on Level 2. It's nice to have forums like this to share tips/ideas/recipes, etc. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, too. Just joined MFP about 4 weeks ago and I love it. Women just like me, working hard, inspiring each other to live healthier lives. I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I really like it. I'm on Level 2. It's nice to have forums like this to share tips/ideas/recipes, etc. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Ive heard nothing but GREAT things about the 30 day shred!!! good for you!!!