new to this group

Options
tammyclinch
tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
I have just leanrt that a have fibromayalgia !! What can i do for exercise ..

I ach head to toe and i am tired all the time.. please help.. i was a active person tell 6 months ago

Replies

• sunshinedean
    sunshinedean Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our group ~ feel free to look through all past posts to gather information ~ we are all different so what works for me may not work for you. BUT the way I got past the hopeless feelings you are feeling is to NOT GIVE UP TRYING ~ search, try different things until you find something that works for you!! feel free to add me as a friend
  • Coppak
    Coppak Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Sabrina. I have had fibromyalgia, CFS, type two diabetes, and depression for 20+ years.

Even so I try to walk 30 min a day and move as much as possible. Trying to live a normal life can be a challange at best.

I'm looking for someone else who understands what i'm going through on the bad days.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sabirna
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Just to reiterate what sunshinedean says, it is so different for all of us, the trick is to find what works with the minimal amount of discomfort and then stick with that, only very slowly increasing whatever it is you can do. For me it's walking, but if you try that don't walk with anything heavy as that can cause problems. Stick with it, it can take a little time but it's always worth it in the long run.