3 more weeks!!

Options
GirlyGirl28a
GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
3 more weeks guys!! so how was this week?

Replies

• diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    Really exhausted and sore most of the time... but its a challenge..definetly finishing and committed to the program :) !
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to be done. The workouts in month one were the perfect amount of time, it's hard for some reason to find another 15 20 min. Was really sore first few days of month 2 but that has passed also, now to try to keep up with them and work on form ie keep pushing. I really do like these workouts. Going to take a few weeks off and try some distance running the start CDs back up in octoberish time frame. Can't wait to see everyone's results!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm also ready to be done so I can do other workouts. Doing one thing like this for two months is starting to get a little boring. Also, I'm just not enjoying the month 2 workouts as much as I did the first month, and a big part of it is the extra 20 minutes. For some reason that is a huge difference at 6 a.m.! However, that said, I've had huge improvement in the past week and really am feeling so much stronger. I was thinking back to doing ski abs for the first time and how much I struggled, and now they are no big deal--even the harder month 2 ones! So, I'm going to keep pushing through it!

What happened to everyone in this group anyway? Seems like we lost a lot of people!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    One more week for me :)

Maybe people started and didn't stick with it :/ or maybe they just aren't posting. But I'm glad I've kept on going, I'm so happy with my results so far :) I actually haven't gotten bored of it and I think I'm gonna do Round 2.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thought I would share just a small NSV with you all. Bought my hrm/watch at the beginning of this, I've had to tighten it two notches. So while scale hasn't moved as much I'm losing size so yay!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Still chugging along - Started week 2 of month 2 today! Still not seeing much as far as results on the scale go, but results in fitness and appearance keep on coming. I'm definitely planning on taking a month off to do something like 30DS or Ripped in 30 (programs I've done in the past) to see the difference now that I have a lot more endurance, and then going back for round 2 of Insanity!
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Same here. Not much of a difference on scale but clothes feel a little loose & my wedding band also feels loose again : )
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm totally on the same page as you guys!! its fun, but, I'm glad the end is near!!

I had a wierd q, do any of you guys find that you're off balance? like, sometimes I'm just doing stuff, and I find that I'm like, falling forward or something, it wierd! I just thought it could have been because of insanity and all the floor falling exercises we have to do. do any of you find the same thing?

anyways! awesome job for the fact that you guys are all so dedicated to this!!
  • amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Options
    I was about to post how everyone was doing!

I'm doing well, just wish I could stick with the daily workouts- because of a meeting at school after work, or having to work in the evening, sometimes it gets in the way of working out. At most I'll go 2 days with out working out and I miss it.

Apparently this change up has been doing well for me. :) I started at size 14/16 pants and now I'm a comfy 10. And some of those pants are getting looser. Seeing inches lost and some more weight and definitely stronger... not sweating it. after this is over going to start month 2 over with running in between.

Like 3 days working out 2-3 days running and training for the 5 k in October with my daughter.

KEEP it UP GUYS! :))))
  • Kristihub
    Options
    I have a week anda half left. I'm so done. I liked month 2 at first, but now the only video I like is the cardio conditioning. I'm thrilled with results so far, and my new habits, but I just want to be done.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    i can't wait!!!