What to eat?

I hear a lot of people ask what they can and cannot eat. I see a lot of fads diet on the market that are strict and restrictive. I see a lot of people fall prey to these gimmicks, severely damaging their bodies. Possibly lose weight, yes, but the damage is terrible.
I have been teaching people what happens when your body is truly healthy. And this happens at the cellular level, not through a "magic pill" that chemically changes & forces things to happen = thus damaging and not healthy.

So .. with my company and our lifestyle, we teach you how to be healthy. What to look for at the grocery store. What to read on the labels and in the ingredients. What nutrients, vitamins, and minerals we need AND WHY.
I am a huge "why" person. I always want to know why. And it truly helps for a lot of people; once you know the WHY its easier for you to do.

Everything in moderation is very true, but when you do consume those things - be sure you are actually getting FOOD and not chemicals! :)

If you are interested in learning more about WHAT TO EAT and WHY ... follow us here!