Replies

• SteveCabral94
    SteveCabral94 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3
  • Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Day 23! Did Core Synergistics for the first time and loved it! Making the most of my recovery week. I have booked in for a massage and pedicure on Thursday as a reward for all my hard work so far. I am considering having a "free day" on Sunday after doing my fit test and measurements for progress check one. I have missed carbs so much!

I am looking at what to do for my next program, deciding between Turbo Fire and Insanity. Any thoughts on these?
  • SteveCabral94
    Options
    Day 23! Did Core Synergistics for the first time and loved it! Making the most of my recovery week. I have booked in for a massage and pedicure on Thursday as a reward for all my hard work so far. I am considering having a "free day" on Sunday after doing my fit test and measurements for progress check one. I have missed carbs so much!

I am looking at what to do for my next program, deciding between Turbo Fire and Insanity. Any thoughts on these?

I have a few friends that swear by insanity.
  • SteveCabral94
    Options
    I was so sore i could not do the Ab Ripperx last night now i'm down about it. I feel like I have failed. Downer today.
  • Barberini
    Options
    I was so sore i could not do the Ab Ripperx last night now i'm down about it. I feel like I have failed. Downer today.

You haven't failed! The fact that you were so sore you couldn't manage it means you have been bringing it big time. This is a long program, there will be days when you won't feel like you have it in you. As long as you keep going and don't let a bad day lead to dropping the program then you are still succeeding. You have to expect to have bad days. The difference is in what you do the next day. Tony says to keep pressing play even if you don't feel like doing the workout, and just see what happens. If the guilt got to you this time, maybe next time try playing the DVD even if you aren't planning on taking part, and see what happens. Even a few reps might be enough to stop you from feeling bad, because then you will know for sure that you did the best you could in your current state. But I think you still brought it, you did the other workout and you will be ready for Ab Ripper X on Friday.
  • SteveCabral94
    Options
    Thanks I needed the pump up.
  • Barberini
    Options
    The judges have tallied their scores, and my Phase I p90x results are in! I have only lost 0.4lb, but I have shed 1.5" from my waist, 1" from my hips, 0.5" from each thigh and 0.5" from my chest, and my BF% using calipers is down somewhere from an awesome 1.7% to an incredible 2.9% depending on which method of calculation I use. My Phase II goal is to lift heavier weights, and I am going to add in some running a few days a week before it gets too cold outside to leave the house. Thanks for everyone's support on the journey so far! :D
  • SteveCabral94
    Options
    Starting week3 Day 1.
  • SteveCabral94
    Options
    The judges have tallied their scores, and my Phase I p90x results are in! I have only lost 0.4lb, but I have shed 1.5" from my waist, 1" from my hips, 0.5" from each thigh and 0.5" from my chest, and my BF% using calipers is down somewhere from an awesome 1.7% to an incredible 2.9% depending on which method of calculation I use. My Phase II goal is to lift heavier weights, and I am going to add in some running a few days a week before it gets too cold outside to leave the house. Thanks for everyone's support on the journey so far! :D

That's awsome Great Job.
  • Barberini
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck with week 3! I am on Day 4 of Week 5 today and I think this has been worst day. Just could not get into Yoga X this morning. I understand the importance of the workout but I just don't enjoy it. I ordered Jillian Michaels' Yoga Meltdown DVD to use as a substitute. Maybe not every week, just the days I can't face Yoga X. I love working out with Jillian so hopefully it will help me enjoy yoga more!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 today and definitely feeling it after chest & back!! My arms were like jello after this one!!
  • SteveCabral94
    Options
    Today I start week 5 two more weeks in till 30Days.