One Month on Dukan

Options
MsP90X
MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
In my first month on Dukan I have lost 15.4 pounds and gained a new view on fueling my body. I have always had a sweet tooth and LOVED bread... but I haven't really missed either of those things. I love my new outlook and especially love the weight-loss on the scales :) Hope that everyone else is still doing great... I think that I am a lifer now!

Make it a great day!!

Edited to add that the 11th (which was one month to the day) was the hardest day for me! I seriously wanted to lay in bed and cry because temptation was all around me and it was hard to look away... but I did! Keep focused everyone, we will get to our goal weight!!

Replies

• shelmag
    shelmag Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first 6 days on the cruise - I didn't follow it very well as I had a few social engagements, but I still lost another 3 lbs. That means that so far I lost 7 lbs on the attack and 3 lbs on cruise for a total of 10 lbs in 12 days. I know this pace will not continue, but I am very happy with this start. My goal is to lose another 10 lbs by November 3rd - which I think is quite possible.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! I am now in month 8 on Dukan, finished Consolidation today… no desire to eat bread, pasta, potatoes or baked goods. I eat incredible to be incredible!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    @pkw - you are a real inspiration! I know that I have not cheated with bread, pasta, potatoes or baked goods throughout the past month and nor do I desire to... this diet changes your mentality!!
  • ginnyz1
    ginnyz1 Posts: 49
    Options
    5 weeks in and I'm down 13 lbs. Yay me!!! I want to lose another 12 or so so I am halfway there already. I don't really miss the pasta, bread and potatoes that much either. I'm a lifer too. This has been so much easier and more effective than Weight Watchers, which I failed at three times and any other thing I have tried.
  • Cristin129
    Options
    Hi all, I'm on day 2 of Dukan. So far it's going well! Please add me...I'd love others who are following the diet to be in my support circle! I'm really surprised how I'm not hungry & even counting my calories I'm not consuming that much!