Day 5

Fortunecat1
Fortunecat1 Posts: 62 Member
Hello shredders, how is everyone doing? I have completed day 5 of the shred. My plan is to do it 5 days a week, so I'm on track. Except that I planned the 5 days to be M-F, and in reality, I did days 4 and 5 on the weekend. But hey it's done. I'm going to try to stick to M-F this week.

I'm still doing level 1, but I may check out level 2 to see how awful it is.

Replies

• amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    I've only completed 5 days. I skipped Friday and yesterday. I plan to do day 6 today. Just out of curiosity, I checked out level 2 and the modified versions don't seem very tough. Haha! But I thought that about level 1 before I tried it, and then when I tried it I was like "holy crap, this is hard!" I'm going to stay on level 1 for at least a few more days. I'm in no rush to get to level 3. This group doesn't seem to be very active anymore.
  • Feeling great after day 5. I am hoping to move beyond Level one by Friday. Already I am seeing a boost in my endurance and push ups (my vice) are getting easier. Still doing the modified push ups but I'm putting my all into them.

Keep it up everyone! We're doing GREAT!
  • Im movng on to level one tomorrow:):):) Pretty excited to switch it up:):)
  • I did Day 5 on my weekend away in 118 heat! Luckily we had a swamp cooler, so I didn't pass out, but I was so proud that I stuck to it and got through it! I skipped yesterday after going on a long hike in scorching heat (I am sure I burned just as many calories), so I will be right on track with the rest of you today. I am actually looking forward to it today!