Favorite Snacks?

Options
alanabanana01
alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
What are your favorite go-to snacks? Mine is popcorn popped in the microwave in a brown paper bag (no oils!). I spray it with a little Pam and add flavored popcorn salt (white cheddar is the best!)

How about you?

Replies

• blesssedmomof4
    blesssedmomof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a weak spot for Cheez-its (for some reason I am craving cheese) but since they have the 100 calorie packs, they are a great go to.
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    For something sweet I like the skinny cow variety pack of ice cream sandwiches.

For something salty I just discovered Pop chips. These are chips that aren't baked or fried but air popped. I really like them!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have not seen those 100 packs of cheez-its----but it sounds great. And I love skinny cow---they make good stuff~
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I like fruit and nuts (i'm crazy for pistachios).
    I eat every few hours which has helped "shrink" my stomach so I really CANT eat the huge quantities that I used to.
    Because of eating so frequently, almost everything I eat is more of a snack. I will eat my sandwich in 2 parts. I will eat a piece of fruit. I will eat nuts or berries or some combination. I will eat a couple of slices of lunch meat....

So I get a lot of 100-200 calories in every like 2 hours...ish.

Something I have been wanting to try are the Fit and Active (i think that's the brand) rice cakes. They have chocolate, caramel, cheese...I think even sour cream and onion. And you get like 10 for 50 calories or something?
  • Mine is oranges, or apples with light whipped creme, it helps with my sweet tooth, I have indulged in fig newtons though, and the philadelphia dark chocolate cream cheese one spoonful is all i need.
  • lissa0040
    Options
    Mine is oranges, or apples with light whipped creme, it helps with my sweet tooth, I have indulged in fig newtons though, and the philadelphia dark chocolate cream cheese one spoonful is all i need.

Philadelphia dark chocolate cream cheese sounds divine........ sigh
  • lissa0040
    Options
    Yes Fit and Active is a brand and I think I will have to investigate!