Sex, relationships and eating

Options
lauries3
lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
Well here it goes, I am single very single. I was in a horrible marriage and decided that I am good and don't want a relationship. I have been alone and celibate since June 2010. But I do miss sex. I mean let's be honest ok, and I have a friend a good one and we are like talking about messing around but I don't want it to get all messy. When things get out of hand, I will start eating and that is something that I don't want to do. We cant' have a future together because he is young and wants to get married and have kids and I have been there and done that and oh so don't want little people around me unless it is at work.
And ok, self-satisfaction only goes so far, it is nice to be with a warm body once in a while. Right? I told him that if he can't keep the issues of sex and friendship seperate than I can't do this. And he said we have no future together as well. But in the same breathe he will tell me he wants to turn me out... or get me sprung ect. If that happens then there is no seperation. I love my friend but like I told him I don't know and trust the man and don't want to.
I don't know what is going on all I do know is that I do not want to halt my weight loss that is crawling along for some sex and start eating. Ugh:explode: