One week in

how is everyone doing? Almost to level two! Keep up the good work.

Replies

• sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    To mix it up without doing the same workout everyday I am alternating between all the levels. Level 3 by far is the hardest!
  • I skipped two days out of the week, so today will be Day 6 for me. I feel like I have so much more endurance going through it, but I still have a rough time with push ups and the jumping jacks/jump rope sequence. I feel like when I can master those, I can move on to Level 2. :-)
  • Fortunecat1
    Fortunecat1 Posts: 62 Member
    I just finished day 6, but still at level 1. I think I'll watch level 2 tonight to see how daunting it looks. Level 1 is much easier than it used to be, but it's still hard and I sweat like a pig. I still do the modified pushups too. I don't think I've ever done a real pushup!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    I've sidelined 30 Day Shred. :( My knees starting hurting me on Monday. I still did the 30 DS that day and my knees were killing me yesterday. They are still bothering me today. Not as bad as yesterday, but I don't want to make it worse again, so I'm taking a break. BOO! I've only completed 6 days.
  • Today is Day 6 for me. I have been so busy I have had to skip a few days. Not trying to beat myself up over it though!! Now that I have actual hand weights to use (before I was just using large, full water bottles for some added resistance) level 1 is MUCH harder. I can feel the difference immensely but it is still not as hard as day 1.

I am buying a Fitbit wireless tracker tonight so I will be interested to learn exactly how many calories i burn during the workout.

Keep it up! You're all doing so great!
    Abby