PLEASE STOP POSTING H I I T STUFF THIS IS H I T ONLY

AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
Hello this is H I T group not H I I T these are 2 diffrent things
thank you

Replies

• SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Hello, I was originally was confused because I miss read the title of the group, and thought it was a HIIT group. But now that I have actually took the time to read up a little on HIT, I am excited to have found this group because I hate volume training! You know 4 sets of 12 reps...blah blah blah.

Anyway I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer for me... It is my understanding that I should start with 1 to 2 set of a light weight ( say if i'm doing dumbbell curls) and then go heavy weight on my last set? If this is correct should I then move to a different body part or different exercise same body part? I would love some examples of a typical beginners workout or maybe a site to reference?

Thanks! And i'm sorry for the HIIT/ HIT confusion.
  • AsrarHussain
    Hello, I was originally was confused because I miss read the title of the group, and thought it was a HIIT group. But now that I have actually took the time to read up a little on HIT, I am excited to have found this group because I hate volume training! You know 4 sets of 12 reps...blah blah blah.

Anyway I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer for me... It is my understanding that I should start with 1 to 2 set of a light weight ( say if i'm doing dumbbell curls) and then go heavy weight on my last set? If this is correct should I then move to a different body part or different exercise same body part? I would love some examples of a typical beginners workout or maybe a site to reference?

Thanks! And i'm sorry for the HIIT/ HIT confusion.

its no problem it is easy to get confused no need to apologise
    High Intensity what I know is training in diffrent methods the most known method is 1 set to failure although Dorian yates followed this to his own accordance Dorian was doing 1 set warm up 1 set failure Mike and Arthur did not say this IMO if am wrong apologies.
    also the cadense works diffrent in HIT than to Volume training Arthur jones who is the creator of HIT had a cadence of 4 sec negative and 2 second possitive is the 1 reccomended
    I also hate volume training waste of time and energy as long as your making strength gain and muscle gains your doing good
    and welcome to HIT
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Ok, thank you!
  • AsrarHussain
    Ok, thank you!

no problem sorry if i sounded rude my intentions were not of this
  • Kvnphn
    Kvnphn Posts: 2
    Glad you found HIT. Do you have all the resources you need to get started?