Check-in!

Options
We've been going for over a week now. Anybody fall off the wagon? I have been good so far. No pop, nothing fried, and no fast food! Makes it hard for eating on the go. Had no choice but to stop at Subway yesterday due to having to drive 40 minutes in rush hour across the Twin Cities. Kept it clean though - Roast Beef, spinach, green peppers, jalapenos, and (gag) 2 cucumbers. No sauce, but I did go Parmesean Cheese.

I just need to get the hang of eating the calories with working out. I did manage to lose 1.5 lbs, so I am content. Now, just to figure out how to make it more!

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I went to Subway too and made good choices. I also went to Davanni's for a fundraiser last night, but I didn't eat any fried food! They have a sweet pop machine there, and I didn't have any!
  • poppyloganriley
    poppyloganriley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day I have even wanted a soda. Mostly because I forgot my crystal light at home and there is a soda machine literally right outside my office door....

I am really noticing a difference in my energy level. Lost a little over 1.5 lbs (as of Wednesday) since the challenge started, but my clothes are literally falling off!! 25 lbs down since June 1st....

Thanks everyone for your support! XOXO