Insanity/Chalean Extreme 60 day results

kgordon7
kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
Hey guys. Here are my results from my Insanity/Chalean Extreme Hybrid. I have now started an Insanity/P90X Hybrid and can't wait to see my 90 day results. My weight didn't change and I don't really care because a lower number on the scale was not what I was going for. I'm aiming to be a fitness model in the future so I'm trying to get my body extra right to do so. This may be a little too much info, but my after pic is while TOM is visiting so I may just take another after it's over.

I was netting around my BMR which was around the 1300s, but I recently started to net around the 1600s because I felt like the more fit I was getting the more I need to net. I can't wait the see what these 90 days of P90X and Insanity will do to my body.

Comparison of 60 days ago up until now.
18y7m8.png

More after results
2iqy641.jpg

2vhu8lk.jpg

Replies

• TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Wow, look at you! Great job!
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 74 Member
    wow... Look at you! wow, wow, wow. I love your arms. That's exactly how I want mine to be. Excellent job! And fitness model? you are working you way there. At that pace you'll be there so soon. Congrats!!
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 79 Member
    I feel like I should say WOW another 50 times!! Super fantastic! You do Rock!! And you look great!!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Amazing! Check out those guns!!!
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Thanks you guys :)
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    I want your arms!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    WOW!!!! You look fabulous!!! I want your arms!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!