What foods do you downfall on??????

Options
2»

Replies

• thetessa1022
    Options
    Ice cream or chips. Mostly items with A LOT of carbs.
  • chrissytina71
    Options
    chocolate, nacho cheese doritos, chocolate, pizza, cheeseburgers, and chocolate :smile: !
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    my #1 is def cake/cupcakes, hands down.. then i guess i'd say pizza followed by something salty like chips (honey mustard Lays wow delicious!)
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Honey mustard Lays????.......they sound amazing!!!!!!

Chocolate praline chocolates -Guylain......being a teacher I get boxes given to me from time to time......once they are in my sights they are never ever safe!!!!!

I also agree with the pizza massive and cheesy Doritos - EVIL!!!!!'
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    Hands down, that evil M & his family of little m's...especially the fat little peanut ones. (I used to be so excited the day after a holiday...1/2 price on the candy.)

Work in the mall...right now, the Cinnabon store is going full force...oh my gosh, that smell. Been here four months and still have not caved to all the goodies!
  • this_is_my_year
    this_is_my_year Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    For me its always starchy or salty foods. Crisps, rice, bread, pizza, popcorn -_-
  • butterfly173173173
    butterfly173173173 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @Asiasmommy: Hah! You're just like my boyfriend! He also binges on Chips Ahoy and Strawberry Gushers. I tend to go for anything chocolate or pastry related.
  • anniewvfan
    anniewvfan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chips. Cheese.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I go for salty and the sweet and visa versa. Terrible cycle :(
  • krisann27
    Options
    wine.
    wine.
    wine.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mac and Cheese.....
    Frenches Fried Onions.....
    I only buy these things very rarely (1-2 times a year) because when I do, I eat the whole box myself.

But generally speaking I am bad at overeating pasta and bread. I've tried to keep these out of the house recently and it is helping.
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My downfall would have to be chocolate and pasta. Pasta is like my comfort food. It tastes good and makes me feel even better. I just don't keep it in the pantry anymore. Bottom line. Every now and again i'll allow myself some when I go to dinner, but I try to stick to a less carb heavy diet. I do indulge in chocolate on about a monthly basis ;) But I have found that not keeping it in the house helps a great deal. Also, DO NOT GO TO THE GROCERY STORE HUNGRY! I CANNOT stress that enough!!

Good Luck!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. A bad day always feel better after I've had some chocolate. I'm currently trying to find an alternative that gives me the same feeling..........
  • jjsita
    jjsita Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers and ice cream always get me......