Under BMR? or not really?

I'm on cut of 1850 after a diet break at tdee for 2 weeks.

I have recently started to use fitbit to record my daily activity (I wear it all day) and then HRM numbers for formal/gym exercise. Since I changed to cut I sometimes dip below my BMR if I subtract my fitbit and HRM numbers from my cut.

I am wondering if I need to eat these back? My reasoning for not eating these back is...... If I didn't have a fitbit I would only be recording my formal exercise (not my everyday activity burns) and therefore my numbers would be unlikely to go below BMR.

Advice please. I really need to find consistancy and shift these last few lbs now before they drive me crazy!

Replies

• azalais7
    azalais7 Posts: 187 Member
    I'm on cut of 1850 after a diet break at tdee for 2 weeks.

I have recently started to use fitbit to record my daily activity (I wear it all day) and then HRM numbers for formal/gym exercise. Since I changed to cut I sometimes dip below my BMR if I subtract my fitbit and HRM numbers from my cut.

I am wondering if I need to eat these back? My reasoning for not eating these back is...... If I didn't have a fitbit I would only be recording my formal exercise (not my everyday activity burns) and therefore my numbers would be unlikely to go below BMR.

Advice please. I really need to find consistancy and shift these last few lbs now before they drive me crazy!

I'm guessing you need to adjust your TDEE based on the numbers you're getting from the fitbit and HRM (take the average for a week) and cut off of that.