bad day

Options
ShirleyKwi
ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
I have had a really bad day today. I haven't been able to track my intake because I did some binging. My day started off on a bad note and I wasn't able to shake the yukky feeling all day. I don't enjoy feeling this way and I refuse to wake up tomorrow with the same dark cloud. So, I'm not going to beat myself up over this, nor am I going to dwell on it. This too shall pass, but for today it is what it is. Early to bed tonight and a good night's sleep will probably make all the difference in the world. Tomorrow is a new day. I hope you have all had a great day.

(((hugs!!)))

Replies

• Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You're right, tomorrow is a new day. Just let go of this and continue on. You can do it!!
  • llb405
    llb405 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm sorry you had a bad day. We all have them, so try not to be hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a new day,..:flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • pjmcinnis
    pjmcinnis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I get how you feel. I will be doing well until I'm not and then I find myself in hunter/gatherer mode, eating whatever I find. This usually happens when I'm off kilter with my meal schedule. I find it really helps to make sure I eat my breakfast. Skipping meals, on purpose or not, buggers up the whole day. I find the following quote to be helpful...

“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every day won't be perfect, tomorrow is a new begining!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    “Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

I LOVE THIS!!! THANKS!!
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    This is wonderful! Thanks!
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    :smile: