New here...Hypo and looking for friends and support

Options
Hi everyone,
I have been Hypothyroid for over 15 years, gluten intolerant for 4 and am now creeping up on type 2 Diabetes. I would love to find some friends who have similar medical issues and the weight loss challenges that accompany them to commiserate with. If your interested, friend me!

Replies

• tashdownunder
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,

totally understand what you are going through. It's a tough battle for sure.

I'll send you a friend request now.

Tash
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie -

Welcome to MFP! There is a lot of wonderful support and knowledge here. I am also hypoT and trying to get that under control. I also have PCOS with insulin resistance. It is a battle most days just to stick with "the plan" but I feel better, have lost some weight, and have found a lot of great people on this site! Friend me if you like!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have been hypo for ten years and I get it under control it goes good for awhile and then my medications need adjustment again. It's a hard battle, but one that you aren't fighting alone! Feel to add me as a friend if you like and good luck in your journey!
  • heygina
    heygina Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I'm Hypo, been diagnosed for only about 4 months or so. I'll send a friend request- finding it very difficult to lose weight myself, so I feel your pain.