Can I see Your Diary?

Hello there,I have been trying to eat pretty clean for more than 30 days, I was eating lower calorie and watching what I ate before but I have really taken it seriously over the last month. However, my progress is super slow and I really think I may not be eating enough. I would like to have permission to view some diaries of those who are actively eating AND losing weight to get some inspiration. I did take Saturday and Sunday off of logging because I was so busy and my husband requested that I take my birthday weekend off, however I didnt go crazy just didnt log. I appreciate the help. I want to do this the right way and I am having trouble finding the balance!!!
xoxo
-Tamera
P.S.Suggestions are also welcome!

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    I'm not a "clean" eater by far (I like my treats to much), but my diary's open.

But here's a site you might enjoy:

http://www.eatcleandiet.com/

Recipes and you can see what others are eating, just click on the green highlighted titles!
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    I'm not a clean eater either, but my diary is also open. I try to eat decent for the most part, and do pretty well about meeting macros most days. But I do eat, and am losing weight, slowly but surely.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 97 Member
    I've been working on eating clean for about 4 months and I feel like I am pretty good about it 90% of the time. I am a sugarholic, but slowly with eating clean my cravings are going down. My sweet treats now, instead of ice cream or candy are things like stevia sweetend Hazelnut coffee, whole wheat toast with butter and jam, fruit and sometimes somewhat "healthy" homemade chocolate chips cookies ( I have two young girls that like to bake). Still tweeking the chocolate chip cookie recipe to make it more healthy. I think my diary is open to view if not send me a friend request and I will add you so you can see it.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 97 Member
    Hello there,I have been trying to eat pretty clean for more than 30 days, I was eating lower calorie and watching what I ate before but I have really taken it seriously over the last month. However, my progress is super slow and I really think I may not be eating enough. I would like to have permission to view some diaries of those who are actively eating AND losing weight to get some inspiration. I did take Saturday and Sunday off of logging because I was so busy and my husband requested that I take my birthday weekend off, however I didnt go crazy just didnt log. I appreciate the help. I want to do this the right way and I am having trouble finding the balance!!!
    xoxo
    -Tamera
    P.S.Suggestions are also welcome!

I looked at your diary and you totally are eating really well, but I think you should be eating more food. I think you need to up the calories and keep eating the good stuff you are eating, just more of it! good luck!