Why would they put Lifetime right next to Burger King?

Options
morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
I mean seriously. You walk out after either working out or working and all you can smell is Burger King. We were in our CPR class last night and the video showed a kid choking on a burger and all I could think was "man...I want to eat that burger!" It is sooo hard to go out of the Lifetime parking lot and turn instead of going straight into Burger King....

Replies

• KendyDawn81
    Options
    This whle challenge is super hard. I will admit, I am pretty bummed about not losing more than I did that first week! I need to get a HRM, just need to find a cheap one.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    I want to cry most days. If you get a cheap one, it will break. Maybe there will be a good groupon soon cuz I need a new one.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    It is so hard to be busy and not stop and grab something to eat! I have been drinking freaking protein shakes in order to get through work
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    My gym has a mexican restaurant across the street (my favorite) and some new italian restaurant right next door.

About the heart rate monitor.... I have the Polar FT7. If you can break down and spend about $90, its so worth it. Although I must say, everyone complains about what MFP says you burn but my HRM is usually very close to what MFP says. Of course its most useful if you are doing workout videos!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we live in a society where fast food is EVERYWHERE! Stupid fast food :grumble:

As for the HRM. I have a Polar FT4 and love it! It is a little less expensive than the FT7. I got mine for $65 on heartratemonitorusa.com and they have free shipping. Best investment I have made!