what do you do for exercise?

Options
alanabanana01
alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
me---I like my Wii "Just Dance"---its fun AND makes me sweat! I also like Richard Simmons Disco Sweat--same reasons.
I have Wii fit, but that is not as much of a work out, and I have Wii Walk it Out, which I need to get more used to.

:flowerforyou: Alana

Replies

• VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I used to just walk, but now I'm really into the elliptical machine at my gym. I love it so much. Eventually I'm going to get brave enough to join a Zumba class. :)
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Zumba---wow! I admire that braveness! It does look fun, doesn't it?
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I walk on my treadmill and JUST 2 days ago started Couch to 5K.
    I swim...this summer was a hot one, so that was huge. But I recognize that once winter comes, that won't be an option anymore and I wanted to find something else I enjoyed because if I don't enjoy it, I won't do it! So that is where the C25K (couch to 5k) comes in.
    I have country dance for Wii as well as Zumba for the Wii. Both make me sweat, but I prefer to do that with the kids...and scheduled don't mesh as often so the swimming and walking for now are my top two "workouts."

As for adding more movement to my day...I use the bathroom upstairs...Especially at work...I park farther away (except in the rain...I absolutely HATE wet feet!) I walk around while brushing my teeth, I sing and "dance" while stuck in traffic...silly things like that.

Bottom line...the extra movement with my better food choices are all adding up!
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Currently, I attend three classes a week. Zumba, Basic Aerobics, and Body Pump. Also, I tackle the elliptical, the bikes, and sometimes I am brave and work the stair master. Just dance on kinect is my side hustle when I don't feel like leaving home.