Day 4

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
Day 4 of level 1 of the Shred. I wonder if I am going to be ready to move to the next level in 6 more days. The workout is great. I am getting better at the pushups. I felt so weak for barely even being able to do the lower level push up, but I am getting better.

Yesterday I learned that I have to wear my regular bra and a sports bra. This makes it much more comfortable to do the jumping jacks and jump rope. Before my booobs hurt way to bad so I was cheating during this part.

I am just happy that I have not quit. I must make it through all 30 days.

Replies

• NatalieMW84
    Options
    Definitely have to push through! The results will be well worth it!!!
  • Haley_Diane
    Haley_Diane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day I did everything! No cheating on the jumping rope, no resting my arms on the side lunges with arm raises.

I DID IT!!

I'm finding that my cardio is handling the exercise well, my abs don't hurt when I do the crunches! The problems are in my shins when I jump rope and my arms seem to be weak. Biceps are fine, but the other two arm/weight movements are touch.

I'm still a little sore today, but I know I'm making progress. :-) I weighed in at 171 this morning. That's 2 lbs down.
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day I did everything! No cheating on the jumping rope, no resting my arms on the side lunges with arm raises.

I DID IT!!

I'm finding that my cardio is handling the exercise well, my abs don't hurt when I do the crunches! The problems are in my shins when I jump rope and my arms seem to be weak. Biceps are fine, but the other two arm/weight movements are touch.

I'm still a little sore today, but I know I'm making progress. :-) I weighed in at 171 this morning. That's 2 lbs down.

Yes, my shins hurt when I jump rope. I can do the time, just its painful. Agree about the side lunges with arm raises.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    hate side lunges with arm raises! My shoulders have always been bad so this kills me! I can do the side lunges but DAMN those arm raises!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I finished day 4! Its getting much easier now to keep up =D
  • skittlepower
    skittlepower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im supposed to be doing day 4 today but I'm finding it so so hard to get the motivation going. I don't think it helps that it's so humid here today that I can barely bring myself to move!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Just do it! =) Mind over matter! Its ONLY 20 minutes! The Results ARE worth it!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    ah once again completed a day, today was harder i felt pain i didnt even know muscles exsited there! do you think its okay as i generally excerise in the evenings to go ahead and do it when i get up tomorrow? im on days off and will sleep in but still?
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it after work and I've got say: so far my first day was my best day. I've been burning progressively fewer calories and have had to take progressively more breaks. I'm not used to not working the same muscle groups consecutive days with no rest, but I'm committed and am going to trust in the process. I'd really like to find out if I'll really get stronger and have more stamina.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it after work and I've got say: so far my first day was my best day. I've been burning progressively fewer calories and have had to take progressively more breaks. I'm not used to not working the same muscle groups consecutive days with no rest, but I'm committed and am going to trust in the process. I'd really like to find out if I'll really get stronger and have more stamina.

Just finished then I looked at my calories burned over the last four days: 229; 200; 170; 190. The numbers don't lie, that 170 day was my worst so far. I felt like I was getting marginally better so the 190 showed the build in stamina after all. Well, tty on Day 5!