Core Cardio Balance

Options
earthsember
earthsember Posts: 435 Member
Wow, today was the end of the second week of Month 2, so it was the Core Cardio and Balance video - which of course hadn't been touched since recovery week. I could really feel a difference in how well I did on that video :D Previously, it was fun, and I'd get through, but the high jumps always needed a break, and this time they didn't. I felt a lot stronger and faster as well :D:D Also, I finally have a HRM, which recorded 331cals burned for the video, previously I just logged it as yoga and guessed under 200cals - this is a better workout than I thought it is :D

Replies

• trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! How are you liking month 2?
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! How are you liking month 2?
    Absolutely loving it.There is a lot more variety than the workouts in month 1 have, although the longer workouts make it seem like it takes up so much more time in the day, even though it's only a 15-20 minute difference.
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 tomorrow. I did fit test 3 today; no way did I want to do a month 2 workout after a fit test! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying month 2; so many people say it's so hard it is a little scary.

Also, congratulations on that weight loss. That's awesome.