Looking for some MFP pals who deal with Emotional Eating

Options
Hi all,
My profile says I've been around here for awhile, but my first time here (when I registered) I just never really got into this site. I have two friends using this site, so I decided to come back- seems very active, which is awesome.

I deal with overeating mainly during the evening hours and when ever I eat out with other people/there's a party over my house. I'm trying to increase my work outs and keep track of my calories in and out in hopes of losing weight. But my biggest road block remains emotional eating.

I would love to be able to make some more friends here who are ACTIVE DAILY please and who are positive about themselves- even when they mess something up. If you are, please invite me to be friends :)
~Tati

Replies

• davids122
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined this site a few weeks ago and I login daily / check updates on the app on my phone and I'm slowly but surely finding some motivation from fellow members and I'm sure that by finding some new friends the same thing will happen for you. I often will comment on how I feel and I'm not afraid to be honest if I've had a bad day. I too find it hard to control what I eat when I'm out and about, at social gatherings etc and I'd be happy to support / encourage you. Feel free to add me if you wish :)
    David