Other Fitness

Options
mmk137
mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
Other than running, what other fitness's do you participate in.

I do xt with p90x and turbofire. I'll be starting insanity the asylum in October. (i've already done insanity).

Replies

• lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm a cyclist at heart... did 27 miles yesterday. I also practice Yoga, do some weight training, ice skate/play ice hockey & snowshoe in the winter, kayak in the summer.... I'm happiest when I'm active.

I still haven't tried P90X or any of those. I think I need to be outside to enjoy working out.
  • eudaimonia_sf
    eudaimonia_sf Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yeah, i am not into the videos... i want to be outside, too.

i had a couple of surgeries in the last few years, and i did a lot of swimming during my recovery. i love swimming. but while it was great when it was the only thing i was able to do, the whole deal of going to the pool, having to do my hair etc. is too onerous for a regular exercise routine. i love just putting my shoes on and walking to the track near my house.
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've started a weekly Circuit Training class and I infrequently ride my bike.
  • CaseyAllyssa
    CaseyAllyssa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of videos too, just because they're easy to squeeze in around my work and class schedules. I did take yoga and kick boxing classes for a while though, and now I do both activities at home all the time. They're both really great.