Impact Wrestling!

Options
PunkyRachel
PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
Anyone else watch, cause I prefer Impact over WWE anyday! I even have Thursday as my rest day each week so I can watch it.

Replies

• Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I did, I don't think I prefer it over WWE but I enjoy it, and it seems to be getting better!
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    I used to watch both, but been kidda giving up on WWE they really need new writers! It's just been getting so stupid and not worth watching in my opinion anymore. I just starting watching Smackdown again, Booker T is awesome, so was Teddy long, but I quit watching when they did the whole teddy vs johnny crap. AJ as the GM on raw is no better than Johnny running the show, couldn't stand him and I can't stand AJ either Yuck, she doesn't even look like she's out of high school! Don't get me started on Daniel Bryan, :noway: hate him!
  • Grinb
    Options
    What!! how can you hate DBRY!!! He is the most entertaining in the business ATM IMO lol, but I will agree that the whole team Johnny stuff was crap lol. I like booka but teddy was getting stale. in TNA I like the Aces n 8's angle as long as JJ isn't the one behind it lol, but the whole Clare thing is just crap!
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    I don't care for the Claire thing either. I of course love Jeff hardy, Styles, Mr.Anderson, several others. The matches just seem so much more intense and the Knockouts are more physical fighters than the Diva's. Personally I think WWE should have Diva team belts, since they always putting in tag matches anyways. DBRY, NO NO NO! lmao, God he's annoying and I want to change the channel every time he comes on lol I do love Shamus, and I thought the Wrestlemania match between them was the greatest 8 seconds of the PPV. HeHeHe!
  • Grinb
    Options
    HAHAHA well that match really somehow seemed to get his push started, I guess all the YES chants started after that lol.

I like Jeff I just hope he stays clean, he has a lot of ground to make up but could be even better if he stays at it!

in tna my favs are prob storm AA AJ and joe

yes the knockouts are WAY better than the divas no doubt, it was looking good when Kharma was coming, but well yeah lol
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I often prefer it to WWE due to the fact that they actually let people win that I want to have win, which is more rare in WWE. Plus Jeff Hardy is in it!

I agree that Booker T is awesome, but I really like AJ too. I did hate Johnny and I think she is waaaay better. I also loved Sting being in charge, and Hogan on TNA.

Aces and Eights reminds me too much of things that have been done before that I hated. They remind me of Nexxus, SES, Immortal, etc.

The Claire thing is crap, and I thought it was hilarious the way they ended it.

I agree about the more intense matches. I agree about those great people mentioned (Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, etc.). And the knockouts are better for the most part, but there are some better Divas now then there previously were.
  • Grinb
    Options
    I agree lol the Claire thing was funny, I read online she got mad/scared that people found out she worked in the park as olive oil so they ended the story early (thank the wrestling overlords)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    I read that she was scared that people were finding out her identity in real life and she freaked, removed web pages and ended it. Apparently she's an actress in different commercials and also Olive Oil. I saw a pic of her as Olive Oil too.

14877786.png
  • Grinb
    Options
    Yeah I seen that I guess they should've looked outside the park lol should have used an independent woman wrestler
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Yeah I seen that I guess they should've looked outside the park lol should have used an independent woman wrestler

lmao