Intros!

Options
13»

Replies

• kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is kiki, I love Halloween and usually have a big party for it every year! I love to dress up, but have put on quite a bit of weight over the last several years. I've been losing very slowly and I think this group will be great to help motivate me because, yes, I'd love to be able to fit into those sexy costumes that I used to wear instead of the old frumpy ones I've had to make due with lately.

I like to go by measurements / dress size rather than the scale. I lose weight very slowly, but even some months when I gain weight I lose inches. Therefore, the scale drives me nuts! My goal is just to be smaller by halloween ^_^
  • andrerin520
    Options
    Erin
    Goal is to lose 10-15 pounds by Halloween. I would like to lose 5 pounds before the second week in September but that would take a lot of work.
    CW 139
    GW 125-130 (will assess how I look at 130 and decide if I need to lose anymore)
    Not sure what costume I would wear. Hubby doesn't like to go out so I would have to find other people to go out with.
  • slimmerandshine
    slimmerandshine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kellie, I'm 23 and my SW was 215.

CW: 200
    Goal for Halloween: 180
    Costume idea: Not sure yet! Maybe if I look good enough I'll just pull a Mean Girls and do lingerie and animal ears. :)

This is my first MFP group -- happy to be here! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm Shannan and Halloween is my birthday and I think 20 pounds will be the best present I can give myself! I just had my first baby (at 38!) last December, was 40 pounds overweight when I got pregnant, didn't loose a single pound with breastfeeding and now I'm 60 pounds overweight. Yikes. I just got treatment for postpartum depression and an finally feeling "myself" enough to try and tackle this. I'm so glad I found this group!

CW: 221
    Goal for 10/31: 201
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    We dont celebrate Halloween here in Denmark (we do i New Zealand, were i originally come from but its not a big thing) but Halloween is my birthday so i would like to join and be sexier for my birthday :P.

cw: 67kgs
    gw 65 kgs
  • Faete
    Faete Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Greetings folks,

I'm Jaki
    Current weight 151lbs, I'd like to be 140lbs by 31 October
    I'm a Goth, so everyday is Halloween :glasses:
  • juliefisch1
    juliefisch1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name s Julie.. current weight is 157...would like to lose 30 by Halloween. Have been doing low carb since January and have lost 50lbs already. I have a sexy Alice in Wonderland costume that fits pretty good, but to buy it a size smaller would be even sweeter!! :happy:
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My name is Jess and im hoping to lose 20 -25 pounds by Halloween!!

Not sure what costume I want yet but something hot haha
  • tomfrnk5
    tomfrnk5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm Tom. My goal is to lose 29 pounds, that is go from 243.8 to 215. I don't know if a "sexier" halloween is what I am personally going for, but if a few girls drop at my entrance than I'll take that as a job well done!
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    OK I know I am too old to worry about a sexy Halloween, but I noticed it was started by my sweet MFP friend Mariah, I had to join.
    8/28 - CW - 231 Well I just have to be in the teens by Halloween!!
    9/28 -GW- 224
    10/31 GW - 217
    Two years ago I was a crazy woman for Halloween and wandered the streets where my grandkids lived asking if anybody had seen the angels. I scared some of the little kids and embarrassed my grandchildren, so it was a lot of fun! Last year they didn't ask me to their Halloween celebrations...
    But if I reach my goal, I'll post a pic and you all can tell me how to dress up.