Question about the Fitbit

Options
learntolive
learntolive Posts: 170 Member
Is there a way to go back and track the steps you have taken over the last week, month, etc. I just got my fitbit and joined this group on Friday. We went to the fair on Friday. My steps must have calculated w/the computer, because It gave me all kinds of additional calories that I earned, but the steps were not registering when I went to check them. I'm really curious because we were there for eight hours, standing, walking, not sitting. And I really wanted to see how many steps I took, but the info was not available. Thanks for your help. Today I did 9,200 steps. :flowerforyou: Joni

Replies

• letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    hi Joni, don't know if this helps but did you register your www.fitbit.com account? if you did it should be there. if not write to technical support there so they can assist you. but if should be there and when you plug your base to your computer or laptop it should show up on your fitbit account. hope this helps. sorry for the delay in respond. welcome to the group and to using fitbit. i love my fitbit and don't like to leave it home.

Nellie