August 20th

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
I think we have a bunch of people checking in but we are all in different spots along our journey. For me today is day 7 of level 1. Normally I work out in the morning, but this morning while I was walking the dogs every inch of my body hurt. So I am going to do day 7 after work. I must do it!!! I am not great about working out afterwork so I hope I stick to it.

Replies

• rayraygbs
    Options
    you can totally do it! :) today is day 4 level 1 for me, not sure when i am doing it yet today. i felt great this morning when i woke up, then did my c25k wk 4 run and now I'm soooo sore.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I should have been right along with all you ladies but fell off the wagon over the weekend so I am starting over today! So as of today it is day 1 level 1 for me again! Stick to it ladies! I have seen great results with this workout in the past we just gotta stick with the 30 days straight!!!! Good luck!
  • gillvegas
    gillvegas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    day 1 level one for me too. just completed. think better use my actual weights tomorrow. didnt realise i needed them til it had started so ended up with tv remotes!
    Good though...
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    day 1 level one for me too. just completed. think better use my actual weights tomorrow. didnt realise i needed them til it had started so ended up with tv remotes!
    Good though...

Glad to see I will have someone else working out at level and day! I felt bad because I am about a week behind! I might double on some days as I start getting closer to the end of level 1 (or so I say)!!
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    sucked it up and did day 4 on my lunch today. and actually helped and not as sore..for now :wink:

weights definitely make a difference. i started this at one point a couple weeks ago and wasn't using weights since i couldnt find them, but now that i am i can feel a completel difference in the muscles used
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    Options
    I did Level 1 Day 2 today. I feel pretty good. I did W4D1 of C25K yesterday and will do W4D2 tomorrow. I will probably do Day 3 after I drop my kids at their dad's. Despite the short 20 minutes, they always want something! I might skip a day here or there what with my 12 hour shifts and C25K, but I hope to do it straight through. We'll see.LOL