How is everyone doing?

It is hard trying to do this everyday with life getting in the way! Keep up the good work.

Replies

• SO great. Level 2 kicks *kitten*. I think it's more Abs, shoulders and back this time around and includes a lot of plank and more vigorous cardio.I try my hardest to keep up everyday but that is not always possible!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    I just did level 3, day 2 today. I forgot how hard this level is! My whole body hurts again, even more than it did after the very first day of level 1. Even my muscles on my side and lower back are feeling it, but it's a "good" hurt. The cardio mixes in strength, and the strength mixes in cardio, so it's non-stop. But I have to say, I love it when Jillian asks us to remember why we bought this DVD in the first place, because it makes me focus in on my goals (which are more important than my tired muscles) and helps me keep going even when i think i have to stop. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Guys, I'm still hurting, and it's been over a week since I did my last 30 Day Shred. :( I really thought I was doing it correctly. I made sure that my knee didn't go over my toes. I really thought I was doing it the way Jillian was telling me to do it. Not only are my knees still hurting but my hip also hurts sometimes. This is really upsetting. :( I guess 30 Day Shred is just too intense for me, and I really wanted to see the results that everyone was raving about. I hope I didn't do any permanent damage to myself.