8/20 Ripped Roll Call

kerchki
kerchki Posts: 63 Member
Did D1W1 of Ripped in 30. I'm using my measurements from the end of 30DS as my starting measurements.

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    I ended up skipping yesterday because I was doing a bunch of DIY that included what equates to a lot of squats. Day 1 of level 2 today finished.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Just completed W1D1! And I LOVE it. I am going to really like this one. :)
  • Mellie289
    W2D2 workout done. This one is really tough.
  • kerchki
    W1D3 done! I thought it would be easier after having finished the shred... the cardio's ok, but the strength is tough!
  • Mellie289
    To me, it was easier so I upped my weights to 5 pounds for most of the reps and 8 pounds for the one that's like a kettle bell and for the bicep curls. That took the easy right out of it. :smile:
  • I'm slacking....but I did 8/19 L1D1, 8/21 L1D2, and tonight 8/22 L1D3
    I really like it, but man can I feel it in my hamstrings!!! I think that 30DS definitely prepared us for this one!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • Mellie289
    Yes, I can't imagine how I'd be doing through this before having done 30DS.

Finished L2D3 today and I really need a rest day tomorrow for my shoulders and arms. Might do some running on the treadmill instead.
  • kerchki
    W1D4 done, I upped my weights to 5 pounds, from the 3 pounds I used for the shred, so my arms are sore!!!
  • Mellie289
    Nobody has checked in here for a couple days - are you still keeping at it?

Did another Week 2 workout today after two rest days due to general business. That's day 4 really.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Today will be the end of Week 1 for me. I'm excited to see what week two's like!

I'm still like this better than the shred!
  • kerchki
    Did W2D1 today. Jillian's a little odd in this one and i really struggled with the strength exercises in circuit 2... but I'm still going!
  • Mellie289
    Finished Week 2 yesterday but forgot to post. I'm going to try to start Week 3 tonight, but it's harder for me to do this at night than in the morning (motivation- or fatigue-wise) and I can't do these on Mon or Wed now.