Weekly Challenge: August 20-26

Options
Last Week's Challenge

Pick a level. Set a goal. How much exercise can you get in this week?

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

- "The Tortoise and the Hare" (Rotating Monthly Challenge/RMC August) This month's challenge is to decide if you are a Tortoise or a Hare. Begin each week by selecting which character you will be for the week.

Tortoise(s) - When selecting tortoise, you will pick a fitness goal that ups the intensity of your workout. So you could run further or faster, or you could add in interval training, or you could take on an exercise that is particularly challenging for you. The goal is to significantly increase the challenge of your workouts.

Hare(s) - When selecting hare, you will pick fitness goals that increase the duration and consistency of your workouts. So you could take an extra walk once a week, or spend more time doing doing exercises that you are already doing. The goal here is to focus on a "slow and steady wins the race" mentality and to increase the amount of time you are working out.

So? Which are you this week? A Tortoise? Or a Hare? Pick one and meet your goal to earn a ✓.

- Pick a personal goal for this week! Let us know what it is and how you did. I'll add a little ★ in front of your name on the leader board if you get it.

So what are your weekly goals? Are you going to be an Enthusiast, Buff, or Elite?

Results
To Be Posted 08/21

Fitness Elites:
Jill✓

Fitness Buffs:
Debbie✓

Fitness Enthusiasts:
Sara Grace

Replies

• SaraGrace82
    Options
    Pick a level. Set a goal. How much exercise can you get in this week?

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

- "The Tortoise and the Hare" (Rotating Monthly Challenge/RMC August) This month's challenge is to decide if you are a Tortoise or a Hare. Begin each week by selecting which character you will be for the week.

Tortoise(s) - When selecting tortoise, you will pick a fitness goal that ups the intensity of your workout. So you could run further or faster, or you could add in interval training, or you could take on an exercise that is particularly challenging for you. The goal is to significantly increase the challenge of your workouts.

Hare(s) - When selecting hare, you will pick fitness goals that increase the duration and consistency of your workouts. So you could take an extra walk once a week, or spend more time doing doing exercises that you are already doing. The goal here is to focus on a "slow and steady wins the race" mentality and to increase the amount of time you are working out.

So? Which are you this week? A Tortoise? Or a Hare? Pick one and meet your goal to earn a ✓.

- Pick a personal goal for this week! Let us know what it is and how you did. I'll add a little ★ in front of your name on the leader board if you get it.

So what are your weekly goals? Are you going to be an Enthusiast, Buff, or Elite?

To report in at the end of the week, please fill out this little "form." Thanks!!

Exercise Minutes:
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was)
    "The Tortoise and the Hare" (RMC): (yes or no & if yes, what did you do?)
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5)
  • SaraGrace82
    Options
    Showing Up is Half the Battle

Leaderboard
    Debbie 190 days
    Jill 120 days

**You'll need to report in each Sunday or Monday to be included in the leader board. Let me know you most recent official recognition from the site. I will be updating your numbers in increments of 5 for simplicity's sake.

If you would like to be added to the log in board let me know you most recent official recognition from the site. We will update as we go! Good luck everyone!
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Heellloooooooo where is everyone?

This week is a bust, so I'm going with enthusiast. Oops.
  • SaraGrace82
    Options
    Things do seem deadly quiet around here this week. We have been buried in company. I will be back with new commitments when they leave on Sunday!

Maybe we should shake up the challenge some? Do something different?