WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE

Options
loveskinny27
loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
Just want to day hi :-) 7 thank you for joining the challenge - here is to keeping hold of our motivation & lets loose some Lbs :-)

My 4% goal is to lose 7.2lbs by 17/09/2012

I plan to do this by keeping below my calorie goal 5/7 days & increasing my exercise.

I will be starting my running again, doing 30DS & some gym classes such as circuits, zumba & bootcamp style sessions.

Please feel free to share your target & How you aim to get there

Good Luck

:drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    hellooo :) my target is 6.25lbs and I'm hoping to get there by increasing my exercise!
  • loveskinny27
    Options
    hellooo :) my target is 6.25lbs and I'm hoping to get there by increasing my exercise!

:-) :drinker:

3855900.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, thanks for the invite =]

This challenge works out perfectly, as in 33 days I'm going on holiday, currently at 175.6lbs.

My 4% goal is to lose 7lbs. It seems quite high considering I haven't lost anything in over a month. I started the 30DS in July at 174 and lost 10 inches and gained 1.6. I'm guessing some muscle?

And the 1st of August I started RI30. I will be starting the last level tomoz. And in September I'll be doing the Zumba Transformation programs that came wiht my boxset, basically 10 days of cardio and 10 days of sculpting.

Look forward to the challenge! :bigsmile:
  • vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This also works perfectly for when I am going back to university!

My 4% goal is to lose 6.9 lbs, so far I've been losing weight via calorie restriction (about 1360 a day) and through cardio exercise and strength training. I'm hoping to carry this on but also redo the 30DS.

Good luck everyone!
  • pamgillette
    Options
    Hello everyone. Thanks for the challenge! My 4% goal is 7.36 lbs. I just started a local "bootcamp" work out class that is 3 nights a week. I plan on going to the gym the other nights.
  • katiebugg98
    Options
    So.. my goal is 7 pounds.. the silly thing is I know how to do it.. i just lose motivation! almost 2 hours of my day is taken up by commuting.. so by the time i get home I don't feel like doing much for exercising.. and i am usually STARVING!!

But i hope to be able to finish this challenge and be close to my goal.

thanks for the challenge!
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some motivation. 4%= 6 pounds by September 18th. Perfect, since its just before my daughter's birthday party, and don't want to look any bigger than I did in last year's pictures.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to join you all. My name is Kim and the weight has been creeping up from all the summer fun that I have been having. The kids will return to school quite soon and there will be some semblence of order again.

Do you have an official weigh-in day? If not, I will weigh in tomorrow and calculate my 4%.

Feel free to add me if you would like some support!!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love 4 week focus groups!

My 4% is 5 pounds!

CW: 128.4
    GW: 123

Here's to losing 5 pounds in 4 weeks!

Good luck everyone!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! My goal is to lose 4% (7 lbs roughly) in the 4 wk doing my P90X challenge. I have one more month Sept 30 to complete it. So far, I've lost 8 lbs (when a few weeks there...I stalled out...so I could've lost more..) and 4 inches in waist, 2 inches in each thigh, 1/2 inch in my biceps and 2 inches in my hips.

I increased my daily calories to 2300 which is high or so it seems, and started losing again! I work out 6-7 times a week, but recently tried allowing myself that one day rest.

I do the P90X along with some running, zumba or other cardio to make it more of the P90 "Lean" program. Recently, I also started walking briskly about 2-3 miles a day to pick up and drop off my kids at school each day....so this helps too!

Good Luck everyone!

Michelle
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Great Idea!! I'm nervous this is the first time-line goal I'm putting on myself - but I'm jumping in! My last official weigh-in was 192.

My 4% goal is 7.68 pounds by September 18th. If I meet my goal I will weigh-in at 184.32 pounds (I'd be perfectly content to get down to 185).

Thanks again - it will be great to have someone hold me accountable!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My 4% goal is to lose 6.7. When is weigh in? How often are we going to weigh in?
  • pahsar2
    pahsar2 Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm in. 4% = 7lbs.

CW = 174
    GW = 167

Good luck everyone.
  • rolonda82
    rolonda82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Im totally in! My 4% goal is to lose 7.84 pounds! I better get started...... wishing everyone lots of luck.
  • go450
    go450 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my 4% is 9.2 lbs.
    Action Plan...30 minutes of activity a day
    Food Plan...staying within my limits
    Motivation Plan...you all!
    :wink:
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey all, great challenge idea!

so my 4% to lose is 5.96, so I'm just gonna round that up to an even 6 pounds.

My plan:
    -30 minutes (at least) a day of exercise. I can make time for a 30 mintue walk right if nothing else right?
    but I'm in training for a half marathon so to run 5 days week otherwise, 4 short 5-8km runs and 1 long 10+km runs a week.
    -Drink 3 liters of water a day
    -and try really hard to stay under my calories (this is the hardest part for me)

Good luck to everyone!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This is what I need! :happy:

I'm 144; my 4% is 5.75 lbs... let's just called it 6 lbs!!

My weigh-in days are on Sundays, so that's when I'll report back to all y'all!

Starting Weight - 8/18: 144

Week 1 - 8/25:
    Week 2 - 9/1:
    Week 3 - 9/8:
    Week 4 - 9/15:

Goal Weight for Week 4: 138
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just in time to keep the motivation going!!
    My 4% goal is 7.76 pounds
  • loveskinny27
    Options
    Wow amazing response thank you all for joining I have now found my mojo and I'm sure we will all do great :-) x
  • BethQ1983
    BethQ1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Beth Quint...In need of some good motivation...I recently have been having issues with my knee which has lead me to gain 10lbs of the 18 lbs I had lost back!!

Frustrated

4% in 4 weeks would mean I need to lose 11lbs by Sept 17th!!! Here we go!