What keeps you motivated

Options
Ladysummers
Ladysummers Posts: 140 Member
Hi everybody thought I would put this topic up so that everybody could share how and what keeps them motivated in there dream to reach there goal.
For me personally it's about feeling good in myself.living longer for my daughter.
Each and every day I am thankful for how well I have done on here,and what has kept me going is the comments and messages I receive daily,so come in everybody would love to hear what motivates you.Kim:)

Replies

• Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    mainly it's about living longer and being healthy for longer. im also wasn't that impressed with what i see in the mirror, and losing 26lbs means i now look like a human! im roughly half way now, so i guess i know i just have to do "the same again". my christmas i should be in shape, and that will make for a much happier holiday season. 2012's New Year's resolution will be achieved!
  • theinsanityofme
    theinsanityofme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Fitbit which is currently keeping me motivated and moving.

Also the idea of buying a new wardrobe with women's clothes from brands that I love.

I've never been all that interested in clothes, but that is because I've never been able to fit into nice woman's clothing, and almost always shop in men's departments.